Tips on how to whiten underarms using natural ingredients
It feels uncomfortable and embarrassing when you have dark underarms, having dark armpits normally prevent you from showing off your arms especially when wearing sleeveless. Plenty of people opted to get laser hair removal to get rid of this problem but this can be real pricey and sometimes dangerous for your body.
Moreover, most people are using deodorants but little did they know that the active ingredients found in deodorants (alum chloride) can actually stain your clothes and skin if being mixed up with sweat . Though deodorant can prevent body odor yet it has an adverse effect that triggers to darken your skin.
However, it is often recommended to use nature-based products to minimize or to eliminate these unwanted spots.
Causes of Dark Armpits
* Wearing tight clothes that cause friction can create the appearance of dark armpits.
* Habitual use of deodorant can darken your armpits too.
* Dead skin buildup, too much shaving, chemicals, alcohol and excessive underarm sweating can also cause to darken your armpits.
* Without proper hygiene can actually lead you to darker armpits.
Natural techniques to whiten your underarms
* Exfoliating your armpits at least twice a week can help you prevent the production of melanin in your body
* Use lemon slices and rub it on your underarms, this can help you whitens your armpits naturally.
* Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water everyday to clean your digestive tract which is essential to reduce melanin pigments on your body.
* Try waxing to lighten up your underarms while removing hair from the roots, which consequently becomes less traumatic for armpits
*You can apply nature-based ingredients such the like of licorice extract, emblica powder, kojic acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid, bearberry extract or mulberry extract to whiten your underarm skin.
The ingredients on these products can help you cut down the appearance of hyper pigmentation like sun damage melasma, age spots, old scar, dark elbow, acne marks and uneven skin color when regularly used. Besides, these kinds of natural based ingredients can be used in all kinds of skin.
A great number of women suffer from this predicament yet for some they thought that they are the only one who are suffering this kind of condition but as a matter of fact, you are not alone.