Post from: beautytips4her.com
Please LIKE Beauty Tips 4 Her On Facebook so you don’t miss a post.
Civilization demands people to respect themselves and those around them, by being polite, decent and even more important, clean. A foul body odor will utterly destroy the first impression and even those who know each other for years will have a hard time enjoying each other’s company. It goes without saying that any business or successful career can be severely affected by body odor, even though there is no direct link between the two elements. Regardless of causes it and its severity, those who are unlucky enough to have this problem, need to make it their top priority to find a remedy.
The Relationship Between Sweat and Body Odor
The body’s natural odor is barely noticeable and won’t cause any problems, but if you add sweat into the mix, you get a disgusting result. Avoiding physical activity before an important meeting or a special moment is common sense and whenever people know that time is of the essence and taking a shower is not possible, sports and exercise should be avoided. The problem with persistent body odor that has no obvious cause is that the underlying causes can be more severe, such as a bacterial infection. On the bright side, such a condition is easily visible and if treated promptly, the side effect will also vanish.
- Everyone emits a natural body odour
- Activity of bacteria present in the sweat leads to body odour
- At times the odour is excessive and has an unpleasant smell
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Body odor
- Cut and crush turnip to a paste
- Press this paste on a sieve and extract juice
- Apply this juice on underarms and groin area
- Allow it to dry naturally
- This will keep odour in check for 10 hours
- Dip cotton in white vinegar
- Rub cotton on sweat prone areas
- Vinegar’s smell will go after a while
- This will help keep area odour free for whole day
- Crush 7-8 tomatoes
- Press the pulp on a sieve and extract juice
- Add this juice to a bucket of bathing water
- Bathe with this water for positive results
- Wipe rubbing alcohol, vinegar or hydrogen peroxide onto your underarm during the day to cut down the numbers of odor-causing bacteria.
- Dab a witch hazel. You can splash it directly to your skin or apply it as often as necessary with a cotton pad. The clear, clean-smelling liquid has a drying and deodorizing properties.
- Dust baking soda or cornstarch on any odor-troubled part of your body. Both of these powder absorb moisture and baking soda also kills odor-causing bacteria.
- Avoid wearing unwashed clothes
- Do not wear shoes for a long time
- Wax armpits regularly
- Wash feet properly
- Avoid cotton socks as they facilitate odour
- Wear open sandals whenever possible
- Bathe regularly
- Eat plenty of greens like spinach, chard and kale
Thank you for Visiting!!
Join us as we share some no-nonsense tutorials about frugal beauty tips and natural health tips. We would love to see more of you, please LIKE us on Facebook so you don’t miss a post, giveaways and announcements.
carol joe says
I must say,this website provided all remedies for all problems.. N never knew evey problm related to our health had very simple n easy solution..
thanks for all the info..????
u have rina says
U told us very important remedy for body odor thanks
I do appreciate ds page and it really helps me a lot.more power!