Natural skin care / Skin care home remedies
Have you heard about silly-sounding tips that you have learned from friends or moms such the like of putting vinegar in your hair or toothpaste in a zit?
Natural skin care / Skin care home remedies – Below are some surprising pieces of beauty tips that I compiled, we can call it word-of- mouth or verbal evidence that totally do the trick. Surely, these tips seem to be cogent and perhaps some of these you’ll find it eccentric or odds at first but there is logic to them.
Bringing together tons of pointers from real girls along with the pros and tested them, it turned out to be real gems to follow.
1) Powder Your Roots – Once your hair starts to look oily or greasy, you can use make up brush and drench it into a container of loose powder and apply it to your hairline. Remove the extra powder by tapping it once on the back of your hand and you can try dusting it over your roots. It can put away the greasiness and blends into your hair strands, so nobody could notice that you didn’t take shower.
2) Scent Strands with Perfume – I do this tip all the time and it really works, just drizzle some light scented cologne into the bristles of your hairbrush and comb it thoroughly from roots to ends of your hair strands. Your hair will end up smelling good the whole day..
3) Cure Calluses with Vaseline – Smooth on the petroleum jelly on your feet and wear socks before bedtime to eliminate rough calluses overnight.
4) Spot-Treat Smudges- Dunk Qtips in eye makeup remover and draw along your lids to rub out any flub or slip ups particularly there’s no enough time to redo your overall look.
5) Fix a Flushed Face – some people turn red especially after doing some exercise. There is a remedy for this one, you can pop an antihistamine like Benadryl after your workout to reduce the redness.
6) Soften Your Bod with Avocado – Make a paste using ripe avocado, spread it all over your body and let it stay for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Your skin will feel super smooth and soft, it feels like you just exfoliate – avocado is known to be a natural moisturizer.
7) Super-Glue a Nail – Apply a little dab of super glue over the split nail instead of cutting or tearing it off when it breaks. After that, you can paint an ample layer of your preferred nail polish. Pick the opaque color like purple, red or coral to disguise and shut the crack.
8.) Use Makeup Remover on Stubborn Lipstick – Don’t attempt rubbing off your red lipstick that could cause more smear on your lips. Get a cotton ball or napkin and coat with makeup remover instead to wipe off the dark stain quick.
9) Tame Brows with Eye Cream – To keep your brows hydrated you can dab any type of rich eye cream. This way it will helps shun those nasty white crumbs that look like dandruff in your brows.
10) Buff with Baking Soda – After your application of self tanner and it seems like you are streaking with uneven tans, place some baking soda on a loofah and rub away the streaks.
11) Brush on Hair Spray– Diffuse hair spray on your brush and comb it slightly to your hair strands from roots to tips as your final step when blow drying your hair. This technique can make your “do” looks shinier and with volume instead of looking stiff and plastered.
12) Boost Body Lotion with Baby Oil – if you are longing for silky legs that don’t feel greasy, mix a drop of baby oil into your body lotion or moisturizer for extra sheen.
13) Dab Essential Oil on a Hangnail– to protect cuticles from becoming raggedy and rough, dab apricot oil into your nails. This can be purchased at your health-food stores in your local area.
14) Quench a Cold Sore with Cream– to quell a cold sore from coming on, pat a thick moisturizer such the like of Aquaphor over the affected area to prevent it from getting worse.
15) Freeze Your Eyeliner – Store your eyeliner in the freezer for about 15 minutes before using especially if the top pencil starts to break and smudge on your lids. By doing this, the eyeliner tip will become firm and easily applies on your skin.
16) Use Toothpaste on a Zit- Putting a small amount of toothpaste into your zit can actually helps absorbing the oil so your pimple will not get worsen. After sitting for 15 minutes, you can just rinse it off and pat dry with clean towel.
17) Heat Up Your Curler- this technique is useful to those who have stick-straight eyelashes. Use hair dryer to blast the heat into your metal eyelash curler, this will make your lashes bend more easily. Make sure to use waterproof mascara because it dries faster compare to regular one plus it sets the curl more efficiently.
18) Use Soap without Water-Put fanciful bar of soaps that you’ve been keeping for long inside the drawer. This can make your underwear drawers smell delightful.
19) Groom Brows with a Toothbrush- Drizzle an eyebrow comb or pristine toothbrush with hairspray to even out or tone down out of the line unruly brows.
20) Put Diaper-Rash Cream on Dry Spots- diaper rash cream can actually helps in healing your cracked feet and elbows, so smooth a thick amount of it to the affective area.
21) Lubricate Your Lashes- comb slightly some petroleum jelly into your eyelashes to get a subtle sparkle on your eyes.
22) Steamroll Flyaway- By spraying the can of your hair spray and roll over the can to your hair strands, it helps you flatten out the frizz. The round bottle of hairspray fits perfectly on the curved shape of your head so it can easily flat flyaway.
23) Make an Egg-White Mask – Use egg white to make a face mask to revive dull or tired skin without hitting the spa, just let it sit for at least 5 minutes and rinse it well. The protein found from eggs can help the restoration of the skin moisture.
24) Exfoliate Your Pits – An easy way to exfoliate your armpit is to use the face scrub to keep the skin from looking flaky and dry.