Can’t get rid of that stubborn belly fat? I know the feeling and the discouragement stemming from the inability to do anything about it! Belly fat is one of the most stubborn and difficult to tackle problems, yet we all dream of those perfectly sculpted abs. That’s one of the main reasons why I keep looking for new possibilities and recipes.
Are you a fan Dr. Oz? The show recently featured a belly fat burning drinks that’s supposed to deliver spectacular results each time. Take out a pen and a piece of paper – here’s Dr. Oz’s secret to losing belly fat.
Get some loose-leaf white tea and learn how to brew it properly, in order to maximize its benefits. White tea is variety that’s not oxidized yet. This powerful blend has an impact on fat storage and can stop the process. According to one study, individuals that drink white tea each day for a period of 10 weeks can experience a 10 percent decrease in waist size.
Drinking two to three cups of white tea per day will be sufficient to start burning fat, especially the one in the abdominal region.
Proper Way to Brew Any Tea
Tea experts all have opinions about the proper way to brew any tea, but since the studies used tea extract, rather than just tea, it’s safe to assume that any health properties will be maximized by brewing the tea longer than some experts may recommend for ‘perfectly delicate’ taste.
- Use a teapot or any other pot to bring some water to boil. It must be at 180 degrees or a little less to avoid a bitter result.
- Turn off the heat and let the liquid rest for 30 seconds in case you do not have a thermometer.
- Place one tablespoon of loose-leaf white tea into an infuser or 2 teabags for every cup of tea in the teapot.
- Fill with hot water to within 3/4 inch of the rim. Let the tea steep for as long as possible before it begins to taste bitter.
- Remove the tea.
Opinion varies from steeping the tea from 30 seconds to 15 minutes to avoid a bitter taste, so around 7 minutes is a safe bet to start. Adjust your brewing time to taste.
The key to any diet is consistency
- Get in the habit of drinking white tea on a daily basis. Getting at least two to three cups of it will help you experience much better fat burning results. Use it as a replacement for other beverages you consume typically.
- Refrain from adding sugar to your white tea, even with honey,because there’s no point in adding extra sugar calories when trying to lose weight, and artificial sweeteners have proven to increase sugar and fat cravings. Alternatively, you can try stevia because this natural sweetener is calorie-free.
- Adding Stevia (a natural herbal non-sugar sweetener available at most health food stores) is ok, as is adding a bit of lemon juice or a sprig of mint. It may ruin the delicate flavor, but if it doesn’t taste good you won’t drink it.
Keep in mind that white tea, as well as numerous other tea varieties, produce much bigger benefits than weight loss. White tea is an excellent source of antioxidants and it will protect your cells against the harmful action of free radicals.