I must admit, I wasn’t exactly sure about this one when I first read it, but this weight loss tip seems to work and best of all, it’s fast and takes tiny effort.
When people, myself included, first read that part of the quick and very little effort, they’re sure it’s a scam designed to sell them something, but it isn’t.
It is a technique created by a Japanese doctor, Dr. Fukutsudzi. Seriously, I couldn’t make that name up if I tried.
You don’t have to spend hours on a treadmill or eat just celery for days and days to experience it….best of all, it’s free!!!
Dr. Fukutsudzi wrote a book that sold millions in Japan and throughout Asia, which may not guarantee it works but does say it’s very popular.
In his book, he notes you don’t need special tools to achieve the weight loss you want, but just a large towel, such as a beach towel or bath towel, rope or twine to fasten it and a flat area.
Now, if you’re like me, you’re a lot more receptive to the possibility. You do nothing but lay in a certain position for five minutes, three times throughout the day. That seems easy, and it is.
The doctor found that many people have problems with the alignment of the pelvic bone and sub-coastal bone, which can cause the accumulation of fat, particularly in the waist and abdomen.
He identified the problem and then created a way to solve it by designing this exercise.
How to Do the Dr. Fukutsudzi’s Exercise?
- 1Fold the towel to a width slightly wider than the back, then roll it. Fasten the towel with the twine, string or even tape.
- 2Find a firm, flat surface that allows you to stretch out straight with your arms pointing stretching as far up above your head as you can. You’ll need all the space for the “non” exercise.
- 3Put the rolled towel under your back, in the small of it, directly in line with the navel.
- 4Your legs should be shoulder width apart but bent toward the inside so the big toes touch each other…but not the rest of the foot.
- 5Your arms will be fully extended above your head with the palms down, intertwining the small fingers of the right and left hand.
You might think this sounds way too simple, but once you try it, you’ll realize it’s a little tough to do and to hold for any length of time.
Be consistent in doing this routine 3x times a day to see results.
A Word of Caution
If you have any health conditions, particularly problems with the spine or bone disease, always consult your health care professional before proceeding with the exercise.
As a bonus, I also stretched and am now just a smidgen taller than I was before I started. That’s because it also works to improve your posture. Improved posture increases your height and leads to better health.