How to Make Lip Gloss at Home-
Majority of people these days are outlaying their money on essentials because of the economic crunch. Ladies, particularly moms, are influenced in some ways that they are inclined to forego their indulgences or lavishness and that includes makeup or cosmetics.
As a matter of fact, numerous women feel that make is one of the essentials since they are using it in daily basis. It is a part of everyday routine, like the lip balm, lipstick, mascara as a handful of commonly used makeup every day.
By state of the art technology, creating a number of our needs at home is likely attainable. You can make your own homemade personal lip gloss without spending a lot of money.
The great fact about making your personalized lip gloss is that you can adapt the shades and taste contingent on your mode. It is also beneficial if you have a sensitive skin as you can mix the exact amount of lip cream and vitamin E that suits your needs.
Before anything else, following ingredients and materials must be ready before you begin the process.
1. Base – To protect your skin, you should use either use beeswax or petroleum jelly as the base of lip gloss since it shields your lips from UV rays that can cause cracked lips and make your lips dry.
2. Vitamin E – is a well known antioxidant that safeguard the skin cells from ultraviolet rays, damaging elements, narcotics or drugs and other destructive chemicals that are unhealthy to your skin cells. Vitamin E has an anti aging advantage that relieves you to a more younger looking skin thus averts liquid loss that upholds skin barrier function. Besides, vitamin E can be easily purchased from your local store as it comes in lozenges or capsules.
3. Flavoring – to create an individual lip gloss, you can add whatever flavor you preferred that all depend on your mood or style. The process will differ on the flavoring of your choice. One great example is using the cranberry fruit, in order to draw out its extract all you have to do is to boil the fruit, squeeze and sift the juice before adding to the mixture. However, one simpler way is to take honey or vanilla flavor and put it in your lip gloss container, no boiling needed.
After the preparation of ingredients, you can now commence to the first step of creating your personalized lip gloss at the convenience in your home.
1. Blend 1 cup of the petroleum jelly and 1/2 ounce of beeswax in a container.
2. Dissolve the mix in the microwave oven for 30 seconds.
3. To avoid allergic reaction on some ingredients that are mixed on your lip gloss, it is recommended to put 4 capsules of Vitamin E.
4. After that, you can now add the fruit extract of your choice for added flavor.
5. And for the last instruction, you can now start pouring the mixture in tiny holders or in minuscule containers and let it sit for 5-10 minutes for cooling down.
You can now take the delight in getting your personalized lip gloss without spending a lot of money.