Restless leg syndrome (RLS) is a sensory disorder that causes an irresistible urge to move your legs and arms. People that has never suffered from this disorder cannot possibly understand how awful it is to go through sleepless nights of walking and to try to shake this weird feeling off.
There’s bizarre home remedy that’s so straightforward and easy to use that it is hard for me to understand why more people do not know about it, and once they do, why wouldn’t they give it a try?
The best news of all is that people that have tried it swears it works! This home remedy even works for people that suffer from nightly leg cramps. Nobody can explain why it works, but it does.
Some symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome are:
- Irresistible urge to move legs or arms when sitting or laying down.
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep because of restless feeling in legs
- Lack of sleep and tired all the time from difficulty staying asleep
- Feelings of itchy legs
- Jiggling legs when sitting
- Urgent need to suddenly get up and walk around to relieve strange feeling in legs
Sleeping With A Bar of Soap
OK, this may sound unusual, but I have read testimonies from people that have tried this Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment and swore it works. There are others that have tried it and got no relief at all.
However, I do think if you have not tried it yet it is well worth a try.
How To Do It:
- 1st Option: Take a bar of plain/unscented soap (like Ivory soap), nothing with deodorant or antibacterial in it. Put the bar of soap between your mattress pad and bottom sheet. Then sleep with the soap there for a couple of nights.
- 2nd Option:I read that some people put a pair or socks on and got another pair of socks and put soap shavings into the second pair of socks and put them on their feet over the first pair of sock and it worked?
Credit: Hilma Volk