You might be tempted to think that I am about to suggest an excellent blend of coffee, but you should not jump to conclusions because my advice is slightly different.
Raw apple cider vinegar might not be for everybody, but if you find it bearable to drink then, you will surely appreciate its seemingly endless string of benefits.
It is a natural remedy for a plethora of skin conditions, effective in regulating blood sugar and alleviating the pain created by heartburn and a potent treatment for sinus infections.
Add to this the fact that it works wonder when suffering from menstrual cramps and improves digestion, and you have plenty of rock solid reasons to give it a try. For those who simply can’t stand the taste, I suggest a little tweak to the original recipe to create a sweetened version that is every bit as potent.
Here’s the List of the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Can help clear up skin conditions and acne
- It is a natural remedy for heartburn and acid reflux
- Helps control weight
- Can help regulate blood sugar (if you are diabetic, this could make a huge difference)
- Promotes digestion and will keep you regular
- Can help ease menstrual cramps
- Eases joint pain and reduces arthritic pain
- Helps reduce sinus infections and sore throats (I start drinking this mixture whenever I feel the first sign of cold)
- Reduces cholesterol levels and lowers blood pressure
- Helps promote youthful healthy bodies
What Can Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Do for Me?
- Potassium – helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Malic Acid – gives ACV the properties of being anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
- Calcium – helps create strong bones and teeth.
- Ash – gives ACV its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
- Acetic Acid – It appears that this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals
You will need to add two tablespoons of apple juice and a half of tablespoon of honey or stevia and the same quantity of cinnamon. Remember to stick to unfiltered, organic apple cider vinegar to achieve the best results.
Moreover, since a lot of us do not know how to make this apple cider a little bit “palatable,” I am sharing to you the recipe to make it drinkable. So if you abhor the taste of apple cider, perhaps this recipe will get you change your mind.
Sweetened Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Elixir
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 tbsp of raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of cranberry, grape or apple juice (optional)
- 1 tsp of raw honey
① As soon as you have all the ingredients ready, all you need to do is to put them together in a jar and vigorously mix them together or you can use a blender to mix the honey thoroughly.
② It is entirely up to you if you prefer to drink the apple cider vinegar cold, as a couple of ice cubes will do the trick without altering its beneficial properties.
③ A few sips of this magical elixir will invigorate you every morning and will keep you healthy.