If you need a natural pick-me-up, turning to caffeinated tea is an excellent idea. Not only does it has caffeine, but tea, such as green tea, offers many excellent health benefits as well. Of course, while caffeinated tea offers a great way to get an energy boost, the entire brewing process may seem tedious, especially if you like to sweeten it a bit and chill it for a cold energy drink.
When you’re short on time, you’ll definitely want to try making your own instant natural energy drink. How can you enjoy an energy drink without spending a lot of time? All you need is some matcha green tea powder. When you’re short on time, this is a great option. You don’t have to worry about brewing the tea, so your energy drink is ready in no time.
Whether you need an energy boost before exercising or some energy for your day after a late night, this natural energy drink offers great results and it won’t leave you feeling jittery throughout the day. You’ll enjoy better energy and you’ll notice that you have plenty of focus too.
Matcha Green Tea Powder – A Look at the Benefits:
Before you decide to mix up your own instant natural energy drink, you may want to take a closer look at matcha green tea powder and all the benefits it has to offer.
- Helps your body burn more calories because it increases your metabolism.
- Helps to improve your mood while helping your immune system better fight off bacteria and viruses.
- Enhances mood.
- Contains antioxidants, which help to fight off free radicals (Has more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates)
- Provides potent cancer fighting properties.
- Helps to safely cleanse and detoxify the body.
- I have personally noticed that it helps curb those annoying afternoon snack cravings.
- Does not raise blood pressure or heart rate.
- An empty reusable water bottle (one that is BPA free.)
- Matcha green tea powder. (You can find this at most health food stores, specialty Asian markets.)
- Liquid stevia or raw honey ( *Optional if you want a bit of sweetness.)
To make the energy drink, start by filling your reusable water bottle with some water, leaving just a little space at the top. For bottles that hold 8-20 ounces, you’ll need about ¼ teaspoon of the green tea powder. You can always add a little more to taste if you need it. You’ll also want to add several drops of the liquid stevia to add a little sweetness to the tea, enhancing the flavor.
Once you have all the ingredients in the bottle, make sure you place the lid on the bottle securely and shake well. Make sure the tea completely dissolves. You’re done! Now all you have to do is drink your energy drink for a nice energy boost.