Here is an Egg White Face Mask that is sure to get your oily skin under control. Using egg whites is a great way to tighten the pores, making them appear smaller. It is also great for acne prone skin and aging skin. What more can I say?
Egg white Face Masks help shrink pores by tightening the skin due to its natural astringent properties. They are also rich in protein and albumin that help tone and promote wrinkle-free skin.
You Will Need:
- ¼ cup oatmeal powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of Milk
- A few drops of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- Powder the oatmeal using a blender, and mix oatmeal powder with lemon juice and olive oil to create a slightly damp paste.
- Crack open the egg and separate the egg white in a different bowl. Whip up the egg white with a fork until it becomes frothy, and then fold it into the oatmeal until the mixture becomes thick in consistency.
- Use a makeup brush when applying the mask on your neck and face area. Allow the mask to dry completely, about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off the oatmeal mask using warm water.
Immediate Results after Application:
- All pores have “Shrinken”, the face becomes poreless
- Good deep cleansing effect
- Good tightening effect
- The face is supple
- Texture is good
- Good oil balancing as i have super oily face, if i use it, the face becomes less oily