Breast lifting exercises are one of the best ways to strengthen the pectoral muscles – the ones that support the breast tissue. Choosing the right exercises is like giving yourself a natural lift without the pain and dangers associated with surgery.
I’ve done a lot of research on the topic, and I managed to put together a list of breast lifting exercises. A complete chest workout is very simple to complete at home and without specialized gym equipment.
You will simply need to do the exercises three times per week to get the best results.
Some of the exercises require weights, but you can easily replace these with water bottles and achieve the same results. The exercises are seven, and you need to make 12 repetitions of each, three rounds through.
Always warm up before getting started with the workout itself. Here is the secret to keeping your breasts perky and youthful.
- Doing this workout 3 times a week can make a noticeable difference in your physique in as little as a month.
- These exercises require just 20 minutes to be completed, so you can make them a part of a lengthier workout. You can have a cardio session before starting to work on the muscles to keep your weight under control.
- Maintaining the same, healthy weight is critical in keeping the breasts lifted. Weight fluctuations can have a significant impact on the breasts, making them saggy. Slow and sustainable weight loss is the best option when it comes to enjoying beautiful and youthful breasts.
- Remember always to wear a sports bra during workout sessions. Even if the exercise is far from intense, it can still have a serious impact on breast tissue. Make sure that your girls are adequately supported, and you will enjoy incredible benefits of your workout sessions.
- 7 Carefully selected exercises for saggy breasts
- 12 Reps of each
- 3 Rounds through
You will need light weights or 2 water bottles (or cans of soup, books, etc) for this routine.
① Round about Push Ups
- Go into a push up position but instead of dropping straight down towards the ground
- Do a rounded scooping motion; down towards one wrist and then across to the other before you push back up to the starting position.
- Repeat the motion, this time going in the opposite direction.
② Standing Chest Press & Pulls
- Grab your weights and stand tall with your back straight.
- Bend your arms at the elbow to make a right angle, and with your arms perpendicular to the ground, forearms facing in towards on another, flex so that you feel it in your pecs.
- Release and then turn your arms so that your forearms are facing the ground, then squeeze your shoulder blades together.
It’s important that you do these exercises with intention – flex, and focus on feeling the first part of the motion in your pectorals, and the second part in between your shoulder blades.
③ Tricep Dips (single Leg)
- Go into a crab walk position; on all fours but with your belly pointed towards the ceiling.
- Extend one leg straight up and then bend at the elbows to lower your body towards the ground, feeling this in the backs of your upper arms, shoulders, and chest.
- Switch which leg is extended half way through.
④ Bent-over Ventral Raise & Squeezes
- Bend over, keep your back flat, and raise your extended arms up to ear level.
- Bend at the elbows to bring your hands up next to your ears, extend your arms back out
- and then drop down towards the ground before starting all over again.
⑤ Tip Toe Planks
- Assume a plank position; body in a straight line, with weight in forearms and toes.
- Push through the toes so that your body moves forward.
- then press back so that your heels are again directly over your toes.
⑥ Diagonal Ventral Raises
- Raise one arm straight up from the shoulder, then lower it down in a diagonal so that it stops roughly in front of the hip of the opposite side of your body.
- Go back up to the starting position and repeat.
- Complete all reps on one side of the body before switching arms.
⑦ Plank Push Ups
- Start in a plank position, and then one arm at a time
- lift yourself up to move into a full push up position; repeat.
- Halfway through our 12 reps we switch to a beginner modification that shows how you can make the move easier by doing the breast lift exercise from a half push up.
Quick tips on how to lift breasts naturally/keep breasts from sagging:
- Make workouts like the one above a part of your routine, they can make a significant difference.
- Minimize any fluctuations in your weight. Weight fluctuations affect your bust; yet another reason to avoid yoyo dieting.
Try to reach a healthy bodyweight and stay on it/around it to prevent breasts from sagging. If you are currently trying to lose weight, lose it at a slow pace (2-3 lbs a week on average) to avoid causing any unwanted side effects on your bust.
- Wear a good sports bra, especially during high impact workouts.
- Drink lots of water and eat healthily – keeping the connective tissue well nourished and hydrated can help prevent sagging over time.
This workout burns between 4-6 calories a minute.
Want exercise or recipe dat reduces breast size
Can u plz tell me how to find a perfact size sports bra and tell me d best brand also
My size is 34 n i have a cup size issue also plz help me out
You told 7 exercise..but there is only 1
Try scrolling the left or right arrow to read the whole post.
When trying to click on the arrow to go to the next page it doesn’t respond…I tried many times and even reloaded the page, but nothing happens.
I tried checking this post on desktop and cellphone, the arrows are working fine. Just let the image upload completely to work smoothly.
R these exercises really result oriented????
manisha bakshi says
Plzz mam plzz i need a video of this , plzz my Brest are very heavy , plzz help me ….
i am of age 25, thin…my breast portion seems to be very low…can u plz suggest me a natural way to increase my breast size…
Read my post here : https://beautytips4her.com/natural-home-remedies-for-breast-enlargement/
Tanya Sethi says
Plz upload a video……
Will these Exercises Make Breast Smaller or LOOK more Bigger?
Agree video would be helpfull, enjoy this page…thnx
Plz upload its video
Aena Aeni says
Plz upload video