Exercises to Get Gid of Back Fat
If everyone can tell where your bra ends and the fat on your back starts because of ugly rolls literally calling attention, you probably hate wearing tight tops or those that may cling. It’s understandable, back fat isn’t pretty.
It also can make you feel uncomfortable for a variety of reasons. Not only does it scream for attention from others, it also makes your bra binds and can cause rubbing, particularly if you’re sweaty.
You don’t have to continue suffering from nasty back fat or spend hundreds of dollars on equipment to rid yourself of it.
You can do a few simple exercises that will eliminate it and create a shapelier silhouette, allowing you to wear sexy and fashionable tops again.
What Causes Back Fat?
While the back fat can make your bra fit less comfortably, it is the result of a poorly fitted bra and a few extra pounds.
Ironic, isn’t it? Spot exercises won’t help unless you also accompany those with weight loss.
That will not only help you lose excess pounds and eliminate fat tissue, but it will also replace that fat tissue with toned muscle tissue, which won’t have the same lumpy appearance.
① ONE-ARM DUMBBELL ROWS:
- If you have a bench or exercise ball, use it, but you can use a couch or coffee table to get the same effect if you don’t.
Kneel with one knee and the same hand on the bench or table and the other on the floor, while holding the dumbbell in the opposite hand.
- Allow the hand with the dumbbell to hang outstretched toward the floor.
Keeping your back slightly arched and stomach muscle tight, bring you hand up, bending at the elbow, and continue until the elbow points toward the ceiling and your upper arm is parallel to the floor.
Your hand should be right at the side of your ribcage.
- Lower weight back to starting position to complete one repetition. You’ll need to do 12 to 15 repetitions to complete a set and do two sets each session.
- Do two sets of 12 to 16 repetitions.
- ***do not hunch your back, keep lower back arched to protect from injury and activate the lats***
② Bent Over Row with Dumbbells:
- Stand with your feet comfortably apart, which is normally at shoulder width. Bend your knees slightly, tighten your abdominal muscles and bend over to approximately a 45 degree angle, keeping your spine straight.
- Allow your arms to hang straight with the dumbbell in one hand.
- Raise the dumbbells slowly until your elbow is directly in line with your shoulders and the back of the arm lines up parallel to the spine.
- Lower the weight back to the starting position. Repeat this exercise between 10 to 15 times, starting with less and increasing the number of repetitions to 15.
- This is one set. You should do two sets of 10-12 repetitions.
③ LAT PULL DOWN w/EXERCISE BAND
- Use an anchor or tie your exercise band so it’s at a position close to the ceiling. Hold the bands with your palms facing downward. Lower yourself to a sitting position, while keeping the back straight.
- Pull the bands down, bending at the elbow, until the handles are close to your sides.
- Slowly raise your hands back into starting position. This completes one repetition. For a set, you’ll need to complete 10 to 15.
- Perform two sets of 10-12 repetitions.
Here’s Another 3 Easy Moves to Vanish your Bra Fat – Watch the Video Below: