Coconut Oil Weight Loss – If you’re trying to lose weight, consider the benefits of coconut oil, the superhero of weight-loss. Coconut oil is one of the super foods that has been used for years by many tropical cultures to treat a variety of ailments, while also being part of their diet and used for daily consumption.
It offers many proven benefits for dieters that range from increased metabolism to a healthier thyroid.
① Boost Your Energy Levels.
* Coconut oil contains essential fatty acids, but they aren’t like the saturated fats you’ll find in dairy products or meat. They are medium chain triglycerides—MCTs—that aren’t stored in the form of fat when digested but go immediately to the liver and are changed into instant energy.
The extra energy lasts a full day—24 hours. Just adding two to three tablespoons to your diet each day creates a five percent increase throughout the 24 hours.
② Stop Those Cravings and Reduce Your Hunger Level
* You get more than just an increase in energy levels when you add coconut oil to your daily diet regimen. You also get another huge benefit. The process of changing the MCTs to energy creates ketones that can curb hunger and reduce cravings.
* If you’re less hungry, you’ll eat less, and that’s excellent for anyone who wants to shed a few pounds. Just two or three servings each day can help you give ban the snacking habit between meals, making weight-loss oh so much easier.
③ Keep Your Hormones On Even Keel
* Hormones play a huge role when you’re trying to lose weight. Not only does proper hormone production aid in digestion and lowering stress levels, but it also improves your thyroid functioning, metabolism, mood and even sex drive.
* When you take coconut oil, it helps your body change cholesterol in the blood to sterone pregnenolone, which is necessary to create hormones. It’s one of the building blocks.
* If you don’t have this building block, you won’t have the material needed to create the hormones your body requires reduce stress while increasing energy. The proper balance of hormones can help burn off fat stores in the abdominal area.
④ Ignite the Fat Burner in Your Body with Coconut Oil
* Even though coconut oil makes you feel fuller, so you eat less, helps eliminate hunger and keeps your hormone levels at their peak, it does even more by helping burn fat faster.
* Rather than having an injurious effect on your health, as many diet aids do, coconut oil actually benefits you in many other ways.
* By aiding in digestion, it helps you absorb all the nutrients, so even though you may be eating less, you’re getting more nutrients from the food you eat, which helps eliminate that weak feeling you often get when dieting.
* You’ll also notice you feel less stressed and have a much better mood. Coconut oil elevates your mood and increases your desire to do more. You’ll be more apt to increase your activity, and that burns calories faster that come from stored fat.
* You’ll feel good, get more exercise, lower your food intake and also get more exercise. It just makes sense that coconut oil increases your ability to burn fat. It also tends to help you lose the fat on your abdomen that can be quite stubborn.
⑤ Increase the Absorption of Essential Nutrients with Coconut Oil.
* You already know that coconut helps with digestion and absorption, but it’s one of the key factors for absorbing fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. These vitamins do a great deal for the body, which includes the production of healthy skin cells and strong bones.
* Lack of these vitamins can change your mood in a negative way and affect your brain functionality. If you’re missing Vitamin D, you’ll probably have a shortage of several important minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
* That’s because vitamin D promotes absorption of these minerals. Scientists have found a link between magnesium deficiency and obesity. One reason is that lack of magnesium can allow the obesity gene to become active.
⑥ Keep Your Blood-Sugar Stable with Coconut Oil
* You can absorb coconut oil without any additional digestive enzymes, which means it doesn’t add to the work level of the pancreas, allowing it to continue to produce insulin without interruption.
* The fact that it’s a saturated fat that you’re adding to your diet can increase the cell’s ability to bind to the insulin during the digestive process. Keeping your body supplied with the proper level of insulin allows each cell to get the appropriate amount of blood-sugar—glucose—that they need for daily functions.
* Just one or two daily servings of coconut aids in the delivery of insulin and by doing that levels out and stabilizes blood sugar levels. Blood-sugar that are unstable make you feel starved for sugar to solve low glucose problems.
* That can cause you to eat higher calorie foods, which burn off fast, creating another low. It becomes a vicious circle of overeating and low energy levels. The coconut oil keeps you from the valleys and the peaks.
Even though coconut oil helps you lose weight in so many ways, it’s still a fat and very high in calories. Taking more than one or two tablespoons a day can affect your weight-loss program and not in a good way, but in a way that will slow your progress or sabotage it completely.
Watch Out for Warnings:
* Just because coconut oil is a fat, doesn’t mean it’s unhealthy. You may hear many people that regard it as bad for you, but that’s just uninformed thinking. However, many of these nutritional myths still remain, even in the medical community.
* Be aware that everything you read may not be true and always double check your information with reliable sources. Doing otherwise affect your weight loss program and either destroy it or slow it significantly.