Here’s a fact about flabs. It results not only from lack of muscle tone but also from excess body fat. You could do 1000 crunches, but if you don’t do enough cardio, you’ll just have very toned muscles under a blanket of fat.
You need at least 30 minutes of cardio 3x a week. Then try this spot-specific exercises to help you reach your goal of toning up your targeted problem area:
Help for Bra Bulge
To get rid of little roll that spills over your bra strap in the back, try the bent-over row exercise.
Bent-Over Row Exercise
- Stand next to the chair with a dumb-bell in right hand.
- Place left knee and hand on seat and extend right arm toward the floor
- Bending elbow out to side, slowly bring weight up to the chest.
- Do 2 sets of 15 repetitions on each side.
Help for Inner and Outer Thigh Mushiness
The hips and thighs are the first place most women tend to store fat and the last place to lose it. In addition to lots of cardio, try the four-way lunge.
- With hands on hips, step forward with right foot and lunge (don’t let knee go past toes). Return to start.
- Lunge backward, return to start.
- Lunge right (keeping left leg straight). Go back to start.
- Then with the left foot, lunge to left side. Repeat, leading with opposite foot.
- Do two sets of 15 repetitions on each side.
Help for Underarm Flab
Triceps respond fast to exercise and fat loss, which means that you could see a change here in just a few weeks with chair dips.
- Place your hands on the edge of the seat of a chair and walk your feet out.
- Slowly lower butt toward floor, bending elbows to about a 90-degree angle, press back up.
- Do two sets of 15 repetitions.
Help for Armpit Overhang
The flesh that peeks out over the top of a strapless gown can be tightened with push-ups. But the issue may be the dress, not you.
Help for Belly Pooch
Along with plenty of cardio, you can flatten your lower abs with planks.
- Get in a raised push-up position except with forearm on the floor.
- Hold the pose with back flat and belly in for 30 to 90 seconds
For more definition, try the bicycle.
- Lie on floor, knees bent, hands behind head.
- Lift shoulder blades and twist right elbow to left knee
- Then twist left elbow toward right knee.
- Do two sets of 15 repetitions.
Great article, I’m definitely trying them out ?
IMHO, a gif demonstrating each exercise seems like an awesome idea to copy
thanks for all d useful tips mam.. They help me alot n… pls send all this exercise on my email …. and with this exercise send some tips or exercise for reducingThighs …thanks u 🙂
hiii….I want to loose my lower belly…that is very huge…I m still single and my fiancee doesn’t like that at all
How to tight breast
You can read my post here: https://beautytips4her.com/natural-breast-firming-mask-recipe/
or read this one : https://beautytips4her.com/chest-workout-7-moves-to-perk-up-your-boobs-breast-lifting-exercises/
Thanks for useful tips but how much weight do I have to get in kg for the first exercise.
You don’t lose weight using these exercises. These are spot-specific exercises to help you reach your goal of toning up your targeted problem area: like back fat, underarm flab etc.
Amazing I just loved it
Plz email videos ..God bless
radhika d says
???? u are the best!! God bless!