Very few of us can afford the luxury of making apple cider vinegar in-house, but fortunately, it’s available in both land-based and online stores for a reasonable price.
I couldn’t overstate my satisfaction for this highly versatile product, and this is only a handful of things that it can be used for, with huge success.
If you are just like me and regard your beautiful hair as your best asset, you will find apple cider vinegar as an excellent solution for conditioning herbal vinegar rinse.
I discovered with pleasure that it has a beneficial effect on the scalp as well, and my thinning hair is getting stronger. You wouldn’t be wrong to assume that a product that is good for skull is also good for your skin in general because apple cider vinegar is great for preserving the pH of your skin.
The only downside is that immediately after applying the apple cider vinegar your skin will smell funny, but there is no reason to worry as the smell swiftly dissipates.
In conjunction with Aloe Vera and coconut oil, this type of vinegar can also speed up your skin recovery after suffering from sunburn. This might not be the case right now when winter is knocking on our doorsteps, but keep this recipe in mind for next summer.
- It helps clear acne breakouts or zits each time topically put into use or orally consumed. Make sure to water down when used topically, spread lightly on zits or acne breakout and rinse off afterward.
- It stimulates digestive function. A clogged digestive system may result in a myriad of skin issues. It is additionally an all-natural remedy for irregular bowel movements.
- Extremely rich in potassium and minerals which can help decelerated the aging process of our skin.
- Can help minimize sore throats, headaches, and sinus bacterial infections. This is a very effective cure when used with the first sign of a cold.
- It stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria inside one’s system.
- A great aid to relieve abdominal pain caused by the monthly period.
- Considered as the natural weight loss antidote for hundred of decades.
10 HelpFul Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar:
① Helpful Uses #1.
Shiny Hair Obsession – check out the Tutorial here.
② Helpful Uses #2.
Au Natural Skin Brightener – Check out the Tutorial here.
③ Helpful Uses #3.
Weed Killer Recipe – Check out the Tutorial here.
④ Helpful Uses #4.
Salad Dressing – Check out the Tutorial here.
⑤ Helpful Uses #5
Homemade MultiPurpose Cleaner – Check the Tutorial here.
⑥ Helpful Uses #6
Homemade Cough Remedy – Check the Tutorial here.
⑦ Helpful Uses #7
Skin Toner – Check the Tutorial here.
⑧ Helpful Uses #8
Natural Sunburn Relief – Check the Tutorial here.
⑨ Helpful Uses #9
Detox Drink – Check out the Tutorial here.
⑩ Helpful Uses #10
Sports Drink – Check out the Tutorial here.
Now that you’ve learned the many useful uses of ACV ( Apple Cider Vinegar), you can apply the tutorials and try it by yourself.
Tip: Ensure that you pick up the “Raw” and Unfiltered” Apple Cider Vinegar when you buy.