Cure Grey Hair or Cure Gray Hair
We all know that our hair will turn to gray naturally as we age yet there are some preventive measures we can work on to at least prevent or delay grey hair from growing. It is only a matter of improving our lifestyle, circulation plus the minerals and vitamins that we take as well as avoiding stress.
According to study, the major cause of graying hair is when your body doesn’t produce sufficient amount of melanin which is the substance in-charge in bringing color to our hair. However, as we age, it produces less melanin in our system that is one of the reasons why we grow grey hair.
Melanin is compose of amino acid called tyrosine so if we have a melanin deficiency, this could trigger the growth of grey / gray hair. However there is no need for us to get a tyrosine supplement as our body generally produces this amino acid found in most protein sources.
How to Prevent Gray Hair
Climate and climate change can actually create a great effect on your hair and scalp. So if you are living in tropical countries and will come over to colder places, chances are you will feel a big difference as your hair and scalp would experience a much less blood flow and circulation.
Proper blood circulation can give you assurance that all nutrients you get from your food are actually transferred to your hair.
Increase Hair and Scalp Circulation
It is essential that our blood circulation is working great as it helps us bring the nutrients to every organ and body parts.
* Using your fingertips, you can try massaging your scalp at least 5 to 10 minutes to improve blood circulation
* Daily exercise to get that blood flowing
* Going to sauna or hair steamer can greatly help improves circulation
* Try a circulation improver such the like of Nitric Oxide Amino Acid or Gingko Biloba.
* Try a Green Super food like Spirulina
* Vitamins and minerals deficiency are another common reason in growing gray hair. So the best remedy to avoid gray hair is to take your vitamins in natural source like Chlorella, Spirulina and other dark leafy vegetable.
Organically grown Spirulina (blue-green algae) is loaded of protein and essential minerals, vitamins and amino acid that can really help to prevent grey hair.
Therefore, people may wonder why they grow grey hair even they are under 40, it’s because they are actually lack of vitamins in their system.
More Grey hair prevention
Increase Protein Intake and Amino Acids
To help cure grey hair, it is highly recommended to increase your protein intake, since Amino acids are separated from protein sources and utilize for dissimilar purpose along with hair and skin.
The most vital ones for skin and hair improvement are the L-Methionine, L-Cystine and L-Tyrosine for the production of Melanin. Yet, it is essential to get all amino acids so your body can produce unimportant amino acids.
Hair Treatments to Cure Grey Hair
One popular way to cure gray hair is Hair treatments which can be done by monthly or weekly basis depending how your scalp and hair needs a little bit of TLC. The simplest method is to soak your hair with conditioner and let it sit for at least 15-30 minutes to completely nourish the roots and cuticles of your hair.
However, there are some homemade hair treatments that you can do at home.
* You can mix water with 1 egg and apply it directly to your hair and scalp and let it stay for 15-30 minutes before rinsing it off with your usual shampoo. They call it egg shampoo which is loaded of Amino acids and proteins.
* Deep Hair treatment or protein condition that you can buy from grocery
* Apply coconut oil into your scalp and hair
* Apply some yogurt or curd to your scalp and hair
Reduce Stress and Anxiety
If you are stressed, it will show in your appearance therefore, if being stressed in inevitable, take a little time out to relax and think something that you’ve been looking forward to.
Meditation is a great way to relax your mind or perhaps you can sit under a hair steamer or soak in a bath tub and read a book.